The Texas Society of Architects is actively involved in assisting students who plan to pursue careers in architecture. We cooperate with a sister organization, the Texas Architectural Foundation, to provide grants and scholarships to students and programs of architecture in the state’s accredited schools of architecture.
Texas Architectural Foundation scholarships are awarded to undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate students in the accredited departments or schools of architecture in Texas according to the criteria established by each donor and in accordance with the policies adopted by the TAF Board of Trustees. All applications for TAF scholarships are made through the office of the dean.
The following is an alphabetical list of scholarship programs currently being administered by TAF. School designations are as follows:
- All eight accredited schools: ALL
- Prairie View A&M University: PVAM
- Rice University: RU
- Texas A&M University: TAMU
- Texas Tech University: TTU
- University of Houston: UH
- University of Texas at Arlington: UT-A
- University of Texas at Austin: UT
- University of Texas at San Antonio: UTSA
Each scholarship marked with an asterisk (*) will begin awarding after its endowment goal has been reached.