The Texas Society of Architects social media outlets (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn) may not be used to knowingly transmit or publish communications that are:
1) discriminatory or harassing in nature;
2) derogatory to individuals or groups;
3) obscene or X-rated;
4) defamatory or threatening in nature;
5) in violation of United States antitrust or copyright laws; or
6) for any other illegal purpose, against TxA policy or contrary to the Society’s best interests.
The views and opinions expressed by those participating are individual opinions, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of TxA.