More than a Booth
As an Exhibitor in the 2012 Texas Architects Design Expo, you have an opportunity to extend your brand beyond the walls of your booth in the expo hall. Have you considered sponsoring an event, advertising in the Program Guide, or upgrading your website listing?
The Texas Architects Design EXPO is the premiere architectural products show—the LARGEST of its kind in the region.
When you exhibit, your reach extends beyond the EXPO
Your company will be advertised to the entire membership of Texas Architects. That’s a total of over 6,300 architects!
Your company name recognized in:
- Texas Architect magazine
- CheckSet—the Texas Architects e-newsletter
- Texas Architects Broadcast email
- Texas Architects website (until February 2013)
3 Quick and Easy Steps to Reserve Exhibit Space*
Select your booth space. View the interactive floor plan
Complete the Application for Exhibit Space.
Mail: 500 Chicon Street Austin Texas 78702
Fax: 512 742 0528
*You will be contacted by email when your space is confirmed and payment has been processed.
BUT THERE'S MORE THAN JUST A BOOTH
We can help you promote better booth traffic and get your company’s name ahead of the competition. Check out the options below, and see what best suits your company’s marketing goals:
By sponsoring an event, item, or activity, your booth will stand out by being recognized as a supporter and listed throughout multiple signs at the Convention.
There are only a few major sponsorships still available (as of Aug. 1):
- Tap n' Go Signage Every architect "taps" their badge on the Tap n' Go RFID signs in order to recieve Continuing Education credits. They're positioned at the front entrance to every classroom. Get your name on the sign!
- On-Site Registration Even pre-registered architects are required to come to the registration desk to check in. Sponsor the registration area and you're name will be front and center!
- Tours Sponsoring a tour allows your name to be associated with one of the architects' favorite activities! In addition to a variety of compelling Austin architecture tours, attendees will have an opportunity to be the first to see the renovated and enlarged Texas Governor’s Mansion and to have a hard-hat tour of the new U.S Courthouse right before it is completed and closed to the public.
- Gala Tables Have you ever noticed how architects love a good pat on the back? Sponsor a table at the Evening Gala and your name will be with them in their happy place.
Program Guide Advertising
Have you ever wondered why the exhibitor next to you seems to be getting such a steady flow of traffic? Maybe they purchased an ad in the Program Guide. Every attendee recieves a guide of their very own and uses it to navigate the Convention and Design Expo. You can literally put your company and booth number in the palm of their hands! We're accepting new advertisers until August 15, so you'd better be quick to reserve your spot.
Take advantage of the Website Upgrade that’s listed on our Application for Exhibit Space. For only $50, Attendees can learn more about your company with just one click!
See the resources below or contact Suzette Lipford for more information.