TxA Partner Membership Now Available
The Texas Society of Architects Board of Directors recently voted to create a new membership category, the Partner Member, with the goal of expanding and diversifying our discussion about architecture. Now available, this membership is open to non-architects interested in becoming involved with the Society.
As part of our ongoing efforts to expand the discussion about architecture in Texas, the Texas Society of Architects has opted to create a new membership for those who wish to participate in our conversations and events, but are not architects themselves: the Partner Member.
Partner Members can be artists, engineers, landscape architects, urban planners, or simply advocates for architecture — if an individual is involved in architecture, or has a passion for the built environment, the Texas Society of Architects wants them at our table, to hear their opinions and thoughts in order to better the state of architecture in Texas.
Partner Members receive:
- A subscription to Texas Architect, our bimonthy, award-winning magazine
- Member discounts on seminars and convention registration
- A subscription to Checkset, our weekly e-bulletin that keeps you informed on Texas Architects events and initiatives
- A strong voice in the Texas Legislature through Texas Architects' active government affairs program
- An opportunity to serve on Texas Architects committees
In addition to these benefits, many local components have allied with the Texas Society of Architects to expand these benefits to their own chapters, offering their own services and communications to their Partner Members. To review participating chapters and their dues rates, please click here [link to Partner Member Category page].
As this is the inaugural year for Partner Membership, all Partner Member dues for 2013 — both state and local — will receive a free 50% reduction.
To join as a Partner Member, please download and fill out this application in its entirety, and send it in. For more information on our Partner Membership and which chapters have opted into the program, please visit our Partner Member page.
We hope all individuals passionate about architecture will join us, and encourage the growth and diversification of the conversation about Texas architecture.
- Texas Society of Architects Partner Membership Application [PDF 128.13 KB]