Corporate Allied Members
Corporate Allied Members are companies and organizations that are working outside of traditional architectural practice but are allied to the field. Join Texas Architects to help support and increase the value of the Texas building industry.
Corporate Allied Members pay a yearly dues rate of $650. As a Corporate Allied Member, you will receive:
- Advance mailing of the Annual Design Expo exhibitor prospectus. Texas Architects will also recognize your membership commitment at your booth.
- A 10% discount on all Expo booth prices.
- First right of refusal on any available sponsorships.
- Receive a 50% discount on mailing labels and 10% discount on Texas Architect magazine reprints.
- Subscription to Texas Architect magazine, the Society’s bimonthly, award-winning magazine covering the profession in Texas and beyond. This publication includes various projects from across the state, news affecting the building profession, and articles on history, preservation, and education.
- Subscription to CheckSet, the Society’s e-newsletter, keeping you informed on Texas Architects events and initiatives.