3601 South Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78704
Monia Katarina Villasenor
PROJECT ARCHITECT POSITION
About Sixthriver Architects:
Sixthriver Architects’ mission is to inspire through listening, imagining and collaborating to
provide exceptional architectural and design services. We are committed to the creation of
excellence – in design, in client relationships, within our staff and in our community. As a twenty-year old, twenty-seven person architectural + interiors firm, Sixthriver Architects is currently ranked as the largest Interior Architecture / Interior Design Firm in Austin, Texas. Sixthriver Architects provides comprehensive design services for a wide range of project types including; corporate headquarters, healthcare facilities, financial institutions, churches, advanced technology facilities, retail, public buildings, student housing, multi-family housing, commercial office buildings and interiors for clients in Austin, Texas and throughout the United States.
Please visit www.sixthriver.com for a more in depth look at our firm.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited school of Architecture or Interior Design
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience with emphasis in Interior Architecture
• Experience in architectural construction documentation and detailing.
• Expected to provide Design Development and Construction Documents with minimal supervision, therefore, must understand requirements and be detailed oriented.
• Must be able to juggle production on multiple projects and assist in project coordination on tight schedules and multiple deadlines.
• In addition to the previous requirements, experience with interior space planning is a plus
Requirements to Apply for this Position:
• Strong ability to design and produce construction documents for architectural or interior projects in AutoCAD and/or Revit is required
• Able to manage multiple assignments with minimal senior supervision, detail oriented and attentive to quality of work products
• Possess a team-playing attitude, and the ability to contribute to a positive and effective team environment
• Software skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
Only resumes that meet the requirements listed above will be accepted
Please email resumes to: email@example.com