NoackLittle Architecture & Interiors
1300 Guadalupe Street
Austin, TX 78701
AIA Chapter: AIA Austin
Project Architect / Manager
NoackLittle Architecture and Interiors is a growing, team-oriented, Austin architecture and interiors firm that focuses on commercial, institutional, and public projects. We are committed to excellence in all aspects of practice.
We have an immediate opening for a licensed (or about-to-be) Project Architect / Project Manager with 5-10 years of experience. Responsibilities will include client contact, development of design solutions, consultant coordination, and project team management. Candidates must possess:
• Strong design skills.
• Experience in ground up office and retail design, documentation and construction.
• Proficient in Revit and/or Vectorworks.
• Ability to lead multiple project teams.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of building code, construction materials and building systems.
• Architectural license or documented experience in coordinating technical details and overall drawings sets.
• Experience in commercial tenant finishout design and construction.
• LEED AP credential.
Email resume and portfolio sample to email@example.com
No phone inquires please