222 West Colinas Blvd
Irving, TX 75039
AIA Chapter: AIA Dallas
Position: Project Architect
To be considered for the position, you must apply online. Direct link to apply is http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RSANDH&cws=1&rid=1610.
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world. Our firm is rapidly growing and is seeking intelligent, innovative, and forward thinking professionals at all levels to join our dynamic team.
RS&H’s success is due in large part to the hard work and dedication of its associates. We recognize and reward the efforts of our associates by providing them an array of professional development opportunities and comprehensive compensation and benefits plans.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to serve our Healthcare and Corporate clients in our Dallas, TX location. This position will be responsible for serving as Project Architect and Project Manager on projects of considerable scope, which includes participating in business development, supervising, coordinating and reviewing completed reports, plans, estimates, and calculations prepared by others.
• Requires an accredited Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline.
• 5 or more year’s prior architectural experience
• Professional TX registration within the field of architecture
• Experience in designing financial institutions, workplace/offices, health and/or science buildings and/or other commercial structures
• BIM/Revit experience preferable
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V