Dibello Architects, PLLC
388 Comal Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
AIA Chapter: AIA San Antonio
Project Designer position available:
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking a candidate for a Project Designer to work under the direction of the firm Principal. The projects include custom residential for individual clients in the Texas Hill Country region and selected commercial projects.
• Initial design.
• Design development.
• Production of construction documents, including direction of a small project team.
• Coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors.
• Full time: 40 hours per week.
• Competitive hourly pay based on qualifications.
• The initial design work is done in various media including hand-drawn. The construction documents are drawn with AutoCAD LT 2011.
• Visit www.dibelloarchitects.com for more about the firm.
• Professional degree in architecture.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects, including initial design, design development, and construction documents.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture.
• Drawing and presentation skills in various media. Effective communication skills.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work that best illustrate your design ability to email@example.com.