Sensory Interactive, Austin Office
100 West Road, Suite 300
Towson, MD 21204
AIA Chapter: AIA Austin
Sensory Interactive (www.sensoryinteractive.net) is a consulting firm that designs, implements, and operates digital media projects within the built environment. We focus on projects that engage the users of a physical space and generate a return on investment that is measureable in brand experience, revenue, or both.
We integrate digital media, hardware and software, interactivity, and custom content into the built environment in ways that create informative, immersive and entertaining guest experiences.
We are looking to expand our team in Austin with the addition of an intermediate-level designer.
- Collaborate on the three-dimensional design of projects, including initial client interviews and programming, conceptual design, design intent documentation, and construction administration.
- Participate in the development of custom digital content , including initial client interviews, conceptualization, brand strategy, storyboarding, experience modeling, and user interface design.
- Coordinate with members of large and varied teams, including ownership teams, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, software developers, other design firms, and regulatory agencies.
- Design experience in a broad architecture practice, and a strong creative process.
- Bachelors degree in architecture. Masters degree preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written, graphic, and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversight, including coordinating team members and consultants, and maintaining lines of communication with client groups.
- Ability to resolve technical issues in rapidly-changing industries.
- Facility with Mac platform, Creative Suite, Office, 3DS Max, AutoCad.
The ideal candidate will be able to participate in programming workshops and concisely define a design problem; quickly develop a range of solutions to the problem; and illustrate solutions in hand-sketches, computer illustrations, CAD, and 3D modeling.
Some travel required.
Please submit a resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.