poole+drennan design studio
428 W. Davis St. Ste 4
Dallas, TX 75208
AIA Chapter: AIA Dallas
pdds’ current and projected workload requires the addition of one architectural intern 3, architecture/design staff 1 or architect 1. The qualified applicant possesses the following qualifications:
• Accredited degree in architecture or environmental design.
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience under the supervision of a registered architect producing construction documents, preferably in the Hospitality sector.
• Advanced working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010+.
• 3DS Max and Revit knowledge preferred but not required.
• The ideal candidate will be well organized, goal oriented, have strong communication skills, and have the flexibility to multi-task.
• Candidate shall take the initiative to either work out or research a work effort within a project.
• Candidate shall be eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
Visit http://www.pooledrennan.com/careers/2013-11_CareerINT.pdf for more information