English + Associates Architects, Inc
1919 Decatur St
Houston, TX 77007
AIA Chapter: AIA Houston
INTERIORS JOB POSTING
English + Associates Architects is a full-service architectural and interior design firm specializing in high-performance, green-design solutions. We are a company of professionals driven to exceed the expectations of our clients, believe optimal design solutions evolve from fully understanding what drives success in our Clients' organizations, and are committed to being good stewards of the environment and furthering the advancement of the design profession
Job Description: E+A has an opportunity for an Interior Designer to join our team. Responsibilities include programming and space planning, facilities planning, materials specifications and preparing design documents. This position will assist with detailing, elevations, finishes, color and furniture selection as well as assisting with construction and/or furniture budgets and marketing presentation materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture and 5+ years relevant experience in an architecture or interior design firm required.
• State license, and LEED AP required.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required, REVIT/BIM preferred
• Strong relationship development and stakeholder engagement skills
• Excellent project and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple, constantly-shifting priorities against strict deadlines
• Proven excellent writing skills with superior knowledge of the English language and English grammar
All interested candidates please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please)