English + Associates Architects, Inc
1919 Decatur St
Houston, TX 77007
AIA Chapter: AIA Houston
English + Associates Architects is a full-service architectural and interior design firm specializing in high-performance, green-design solutions. We are a company of professionals driven to exceed the expectations of our clients, believe optimal design solutions evolve from fully understanding what drives success in our Clients' organizations, and are committed to being good stewards of the environment and furthering the advancement of the design profession.
Job Description: E+A has an opportunity for an Interior Design Intern to join our team. As an intern, you will be working under the direct supervision of a more senior designer or project manager, the entry level Designer performs a broad variety of drafting and/or design tasks. Tasks may include modifying drawings to incorporate changes, producing finish boards, assist with site verifications and/or surveys, selection of finishes, and other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture
• Knowledge of the application of color, materials and aesthetic form
• LEED AP preferred
• Proficiency in AutoCAD required, REVIT/BIM preferred
• Excellent project and time management skills
• MS Office skills
• Proven excellent writing skills with superior knowledge of the English language and English grammar
All interested candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com (no phone calls please)