poole+drennan design studio
428 W. Davis St.
Dallas, TX 75208
AIA Chapter: AIA Dallas
poole+drennan design studio (pdds) is a full service architectural firm founded on the principle of bringing a design based approach to creative problem solving in architecture. pdds was formed in September of 2010 by Tim Poole and Damon Drennan. Together they bring extensive experience in a variety of project types including restaurants, hotels, office buildings, retail, single family residential and parking structures. pdds’ primary area of focus is hospitality, particularly restaurants both locally and nationwide.
pdds offers the potential for advancement within a quickly growing new firm. pdds has a studio based work philosophy with an open-door, family oriented atmosphere. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of fast-paced projects from initial schematic design thru construction administration alongside a firm principal. We offer the following benefits for full time employees:
• Competitive salaries.
• Health insurance.
• Support for professional growth and development.
pdds’ current and projected workload requires the addition of one architectural intern 3, architecture/design staff 1 or architect 1. The qualified applicant possesses the following qualifications:
• Accredited degree in architecture or environmental design.
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience under the supervision of a registered architect producing construction documents, preferably in the Hospitality sector.
• Advanced working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010+.
• 3DS Max and Revit knowledge preferred but not required.
• The ideal candidate will be well organized, goal oriented, have strong communication skills, and have the flexibility to multi-task.
• Candidate shall take the initiative to either work out or research a work effort within a project.
• Candidate shall be eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of the candidate shall include:
• Perform assignments under direction with limited responsibility for design.
• Specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions.
• Perform work efforts in a timely and complete manner.
• Provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of small, fast-paced and complex projects.
• Independently make decisions on significant architectural design problems and methods.
• Production of Construction Documents working within a team.
• Limited Construction Administration/Project Management.
If you are interested, please submit a resume & short portfolio (5 MB or less) by email to email@example.com This position is open immediately.
poole+drennan design studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer