Builder Homesite, Inc
11900 RR 620 N
Austin, TX 78750
AIA Chapter: AIA Austin
GRAPHICS MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
BHI Media is the full-service digital production arm of BHI, and is considered a leader in the architectural graphics industry offering crisp floor plans, renderings, and rich media products to home builders and related sectors. Visual tools are essential during the home buying process, as they help customers envision life in their new home.
The Graphics Media Account Manager will manage graphic media projects for a broad range of BHI Media clients. Projects are initiated upon generation of a work order for existing or new customer opportunities. It is the responsibility of the Media Account Manager to assure that the final product is delivered to each client on time and meets or exceeds their expectations and quality requirements. BHI Media is looking for a special person to not only meet expectations, but a driven individual excited to present new creative ideas to take our graphics capabilities to the next level.
Essential Functions (not all inclusive):
• Set client expectations for the overall production process at project onset; (including communications platforms, delivery timelines, management of changes, and risk escalation rules)
• Collect and verify assets delivered by the client (e.g. CAD, Color & Material Pallets).
• Provide assets to BHI internal/external production teams via FTP clients and manage scheduling.
• Utilize templates and checklists to assure that the highest level of quality is delivered to the customer.
• Assure that project pricing and production costs are consistent with established rate cards.
• Job quoting and consulting with the client on new sales.
• Accountable for individual project quality, profitability, and customer delight with the BHI Media experience.
• 2-4 years architectural background
• Excellent and demonstrated organizational skills
• Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning and organization skills; ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects on different timelines
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Proficient with MS office products
• Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator background and capabilities
• Familiarity with AutoCAD .dwg/.dwf viewers
• 3ds Max and Mental Ray/Vray
Additional Preferred Knowledge/Skills
• Adobe Flash/Action Script, HTML/JQuery and/or Sketchup knowledge and capabilities
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive base salary plus company profit sharing
• Company subsidized benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
• Paid leave (vacation, personal, floating and traditional holidays)
• Company matched 401K plan
• On-site gym – including weekly yoga and fitness classes
• Company beach house for employee use
• Training and development
• Monthly company get-togethers
• Annual company event
Founded in 2000, Austin-based BHI (www.builderhomesite.com) pioneers the design, development and operation of world-class technology and marketing solutions for the homebuilding industry and beyond.
BHI’s motto “The Power of Collaboration” illuminates our unique ownership structure and process. As a consortium of 36 of the nation’s largest homebuilders, we combine our industry leaders’ expertise and experience to create better solutions.
BHI’s flagship product, New Home Source (www.newhomesource.com), is the nation’s leading marketplace for new homes.
In 2002, BHI added EX Squared Solutions (www.exsquared.com). EX2 provides custom web application development, from discovery through implementation.
In 2003, BHI founded New Home Technologies, a subsidiary consortium of new home builders and product suppliers, to create Envision, a fully-integrated and standardized online design options management portal.
In October 2009, BHI launched Builders Digital Experience in collaboration with Move, Inc. This exciting joint venture is dedicated to helping new home builders reach buyers with innovative online marketing solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
BHI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resumes to Mediajobs@builderhomesite.com.