Lord Aeck Sargent
3636 Executive Center Drive
Austin, TX 78731
AIA Chapter: AIA Austin
Our Austin office is currently looking for a creative, collaborative Project Manager/Project Architect with experience in college/university and/or institutional projects. The successful candidate will possess not only excellent communication and graphic skills but also outstanding organizational skills in order to manage project budgets, schedules, staff, consultants and clients. The individual will report to the Austin Director and supervise other Architects and Interns. Participation in business development activities will be required.
• Registered Architect in Texas
• 8-10 years of experience, including 3-5 years as a Project Architect. Project Management experience is also desirable.
• Able to build new and maintain Firm's existing client relationships.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required; Revit experience desirable.
• Experience with the design of higher education facilities preferred.
• Able to lead a team from conceptual design through the rigorous development/documentation of a concept-driven project.
• Experience with documentation and review for state projects preferred.
• LEED Accreditation desired.
• Experience with projects $1-$25M preferred.
• Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, process-oriented
• Open to change and motivated by innovation
• Team-oriented collaborator and communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
• Ambitious self-starter with get-it-done attitude who strives for results
• Good sense of humor
At Lord Aeck Sargent, we strive to make a positive difference in the built environment. Our mission is to provide innovative, responsive design - coupled with cutting-edge technological expertise and exceptional service - to our clients. As an award-winning architectural firm, we strive to maintain the high standard of excellence our clients have come to expect of us. To do this we rely heavily upon, and invest significantly in, the success of our employees. Across our market sectors and multiple offices, we promote a collaborative, diverse environment that is at once challenging, stimulating, supportive, and fun.
Lord Aeck Sargent provides our employees with ongoing learning opportunities, great benefits and a team-centered environment. We encourage our employees to discover and develop their own particular talents, skills, and interests in order to reach their own full potential. We believe that the key to our success as a firm is the personal and professional growth of the men and women who serve our clients every day.
Lord Aeck Sargent offers competitive salaries and strong personal and professional benefit packages including:
• Medical, Prescription & Discount Vision Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent/Child Care Spending Accounts
• Medical Spending Accounts
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance (Employee and Family)
• Paid Personal Leave
• Internal and External Continuing Education Opportunities
• Professional Memberships Reimbursement
• Building Product Lunches
• Project Site Tours
• Company Wide Social Gatherings
Lord Aeck Sargent is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Affirmative Action.