10223 McAllister Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78216
AIA Chapter: AIA San Antonio
Acuform is a young, progressive architecture firm committed to serving our clients, improving our community, and supporting our team. Our work consists of a variety of commercial projects throughout Texas ranging from $1MM to $15MM. We offer a fun, creative work environment, friendly colleagues, and a competitive benefits package. We are currently seeking creative professionals with strong growth potential to join our team and help our company grow.
The Project Manager must be pursuing licensure in Texas. He/she is the team leader for concurrent projects in various stages of design and construction. He/she will be responsible for overseeing and directing the activities of technical personnel and coordinating the work of project consultants. He/she will be prepared to communicate with project clients, consultants, and contractors with regards to the progress of work.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communications. He/she must be responsible and well organized, personable but persuasive, creative, and knowledgeable of building industry standards. Applicants must demonstrate solid experience managing projects similar in size and complexity and be willing to work as a member of the team.
• Meet with clients to review progress of work
• Lead design team with design and procurement of documents
• Lead inner-office technical personnel with the procurement of drawings and specifications
• Research components, systems, and technologies applicable to projects
• Coordinate the services of other design professionals
• Resolve conflicts and secure regulatory approvals
• Prepare formal written correspondence to client, consultants, contractors
• Assist with project bidding, negotiate and prepare construction contracts
• Manage submittals, RFI’s, and Change Orders during construction
• Assist with project closeout tasks including record documents and warranty services
• Education: Professional degree in architecture
• Experience: 5-7 years of related experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD Architecture. Experience with project management software, AutoCAD Revit, Google SketchUp preferred. Hand rendering skills a plus
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits: Nine (9) paid holidays, two weeks (80 hours) paid personal time off, health insurance, and participation in company’s end-of-year profit sharing bonuses.
Interested and eligible candidates should e-mail their resume, cover letter, and sample of completed projects to email@example.com. No calls please.