115 E. Travis St. Suite 1020
San Antonio, TX 78205
San Antonio based firm is seeking a Project Manager with architectural background for an immediate opening. This position does NOT require the applicant to be a registered architect in the State of Texas. Our firm specializes in Commissioning, Project Management, and Program Management for municipal, K-12, higher education, and other public sector projects. The firm does not provide design services of any sort – only Owner Representative Services such as those mentioned above. Individual should be able to maintain and grow clients supporting long-term relationships through effective communication, project leadership and technical execution. Residential experience will not be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of projects as an Owner’s Representative during pre-construction through warranty period services.
- Project Management responsible for programming, assessment studies, selection of design consultants, quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC), design review, estimates of probable cost, value engineering, constructability review analysis and project scheduling.
- Coordinate Requests for Information (RFI), Change Orders, Pay Applications, Site Inspections, Submittal Review / Shop Drawings, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manuals and Project Closeout.
- Experience as a Project Manager for institutional or commercial Construction Programs or Projects.
- K-12 Project or similar Management/Program Management experience is a plus.
- Proven project leadership and organizational skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Experienced in Scheduling
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in making presentations to large groups
Compensation: Salaried position; Compensation based on experience