The Texas Society of Architects has created this page for the convenience of editors and reporters covering architecture, interior design, and the building industry in Texas. TxA has experts to speak on design and building as they relate to a number of public issues and trends.
About the Texas Society of Architects
The Texas Society of Architects (TxA) is a state component of the American Institute of Architects. Founded in 1939, we are one of the nation's largest organizations for the architectural profession, with 15 regional chapters and more than 6,500 members. The Society is headquartered in Austin. For more information, see our About Us page.View recent press releases.
Read our latest news and event announcements.
TxA Architecture Experts
Below is a list of specific topics within the architecture industry. If you would like to speak with an expert within that designated area of practice, please contact Monica Mendez at 512.615.7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aging Population/Facilities
- Americans with DisabilitiesAct/Accessibility
- Architecture Education
- Building Codes and Standards
- Building Design Security
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Diversity/Minority and Women Architects
- Educational Facilities (K–12/Postsecondary)
- Future Direction of the Architecture Profession
- Health Care Facilities
- High-Technology Facilities (Research Labs)
- Historic Preservation/Adaptive Use
- Home Renovation
- Hospitality/Hotels/Convention Centers
- Housing, Affordable
- Interior Design
- Justice/Correctional Facilities
- Natural Disaster Preparedness/Response
- Ports/Waterfront Redevelopment
- Practice Management
- Project Delivery
- Religious Facilities
- Retail Design
- Stadiums/Sports Facilities
- Urban Revitalization/Communities of Design
- Workplace of the Future