Welcome to the Online TAC Contribution Page
By contributing to the Texas Architects Committee (TAC) you help promote the interest of registered architects in Texas! We appreciate your support; it makes our work on your behalf possible by helping ensure that the best-qualified individuals are willing and able to be elected public officials. Learn more about TAC.
Contributors of $100 or more qualify as members of the Century, Silver Century, Gold Century, and Platinum Century status, eligible to receive recognition in the the Society's email newsletter CheckSet and other benefits. These levels of giving are:
- $100-249: Century Club Member
- $250-499: Silver Century Club Member
- $500-999: Gold Century Club Member
- $1,000 or more: Platinum Century Club Member
In order to contribute:
- You must be a United States citizen or enjoy permanent resident-alien status to contribute.
- Candidate contributions cannot be made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
- The funds you donate cannot be provided to you by another person or entity for the express purpose of making such contribution.
- Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes.
Please select the amount of your contribution from the choices below and hit the submit button. Thank you!
Our online contributions are secure, easy and fast, however if you wish to mail us your contribution please send your check, payable to "TAC" to:TAC
c/o Texas Society of Architects
500 Chicon St.
Austin, TX 78702